maandag 23 januari 2012

My beautiful niece Mijntje *Webster pages*

Hi everybody,

Here I did a lo with my alltime favorite brand * Webster's Pages *
I'm waiting for my order to arrive from the USA
I orderd three collection packs:

And i'm totally in love with these new papers.... and there are already new collections to come.
They are so very creative love love love it....your doing a great job Brandin!!

Now my lo:

isn't she adorable.....
Another generous give-away on webster's blog: http://websterspages.typepad.com/


These papers a stunning L.O.V.E them take a peek below





and the clean an simple pages:

and i'm in love with these gorgeous trim:

and then the
PERFECT ACCENTS:

Go take a peek at there blog and you might win these stunning paper line.....
Happy monday
Love Amy

1 opmerking:

  1. Hoi Amy, ja websters heeft geweldige designs, maar vind het altijd heel moeilijk hoe ik hun papier het beste kan gebruiken. Waar bestel jij in Amerika dan? Ik vind de verzendkosten altijd vrij prijzig. Ik ben wel helemaal weg van de nieuwe Palm beach collectie, misschien dat ik die nog wel ga aanschaffen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen