dinsdag 28 augustus 2012

Woeps silly me .....

Hi Ladies,

Today I want to share with you a lo I created for the challenge over at C'est Magnifique blog august challenge but my mistake I've posted it on another blog (handmade by suzanna) woeps sorry!!!
I can't delete it from there blog whahahahaha!
I've made a lot of lo's this weekend also for the other challenge so I mixed them up!
Well this is the gorgeous sketch also provided by the very talented Nadia:

And this is my take on the sketch

This is our wonderful son Kevin I've used some older papers by Webster's Pages
Hope you girls like my take on the sketch and again thanks for visiting my blog.
Love Amy

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the wishing well Amy and the papers look great with this beautiful photo of your son.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hahaha, das een goeie, dat is mij nog nooit gebeurd, wel dat ik iets had gemaakt voor een challenge maar kon nooit meer terugvinden op welke site ik hem moest plaatsen. Mooi geworden weer, stoere bink die Kevin !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. such a beautiful photo of Kevin! gorgeous page and awesome take on the sketch Amy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen