zaterdag 27 oktober 2012

C'est Magnifique's October Challenge......

Happy Saturday to all you lovely ladies,

Today i want to share a new lo i created yesterday night (yes i'm hooked).....
It's one for the challenge over at the most amazing kit club ever...would love to be in there design team!
C'est Magnifique Kits if you've never heard of them you are in for a treat go visit there amazing blog and see there fabulous kits....and there's a blog-hop that ends Monday.
This is the gorgeous sketch designed by the amazing Nadia Cannizzo love her sketches and blog.
I really wanted to use all the words on the sketch so i did....
I really hope you like my lo.......I love comments.....
This is a picture off ME posing for my hubby..oelala we had so much fun there .....
I really am hooked on the colour RED...
The tekst sais: If you believe, in what you hoped for, your wish will come true.... 
I've used tons of prima gooddies love them....
Tea Thyme flowers, Rondelle paper and the Romance Novel leaves!
The lettering is from Webster's pages different collections also a fav of mine
And a Dusty Attic piece on the left side of the page and some red ZVA bling.

Here are a couple of close-ups :




I hope my lo will inspire you too enter the sketch challenge as well......
Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday ..

4 opmerkingen:

  1. wow gorgeous LO and gorgeous, sexy photo of you!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Amy this is really beautiful and I mean the layout and the stunning photo of you. I agree with you the red is fabulous and all of those flowers, the page looks great.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love the polka dot paper and all the elements.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous page, Amy!! Fabulous, classy colors...gotta love that pallette. I love your long title, too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen