zaterdag 21 juni 2014

Mixed Media cards for BoBunny

Happy Saturday everyone,
Today I would like to share two cards I made for my DT work for BoBunny.
I totally adore the three new collections especially "Somewhere In Time"but he who doesn't?? 
Here the awesome new collections:

Somewhere In Time:
I really enjoy the gold touches in this collection and all the steampunk elements totally up my ally!

Enchanted Garden:
As you know me you know I love the color purple and this is just the collection for my needs hihihi and all the fairy tale elements are just so darn cute.

Lemonade Stand: 
I haven't had the chance to dig in these papers jet but I definitely will soon awesome colors wow.

Now for my first card:

Just Because

 The Enchanted Garden collection is a delight to work with, the stone paper is so pretty and it's full off my favorite colors light teal and pretty purple. First I used a Cheery Lynn die for the base of my card then I layered lighter paper from the 6 x 6 paper pad on top of it.  


After that I colored the corners with two shades of purple. I pasted my stencil on top of the corners and then colored my past with teal paint and glimmer mist (purple)
For the finishing touch I made a flower and added some pretty feathers behind my flower. 


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Imagine, Periodical, Spellbound/ Enchanted Garden
Double Dot Paper: Lavender
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Enchanted Garden
Brads: Enchanted Garden
Jewels: Glaze, Baby Bump

For my second card I used the amazing Somewhere In Time collection.

Hello You

For my second card I wanted to go more manly but that didn't work at all *grin* just loving flowers so much. The base of my card is a double dot {Aquamarine}one on top of that one I used the golden page from the "Somewhere In Time" collection


If you can get you hands on some BoBunny clear stamps please do they are so awesome to work with,
here I used four different kinds. I also love to stitch on my cards but with the NEW stamps you don't really need to anymore.


I find that the "harlequin" stencil are kind off manly so on the card I pasted them in the lower right corner and I treated my past the same way as on my first card with paint and glimmer mist.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Keepsake, Somewhere In Time/Somewhere In Time
Double Dot Paper: Aquamarine
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Somewhere In Time
Jewels: Somewhere In Time
Brads: Somewhere In Time
Stamps: Stitches, To The Points, You're Invited, Autumn Song
Buttons: Somewhere In Time

I really hope you like my cards have a wonderful weekend....

Love 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten