woensdag 2 juli 2014

Embellishments Suitcase for BoBunny!

Happy Wednesday,
Today I would like to share a Off The Page project I made for the magnificent BoBunny...
My teammie Solange Marques and I had the same idea we both made a suitcase all with the gorgeous 
**Somewhere In Time** collection....

 This is what I made:

I finally had a purpose for a suitcase I had in my stash for a while now, I was waiting for the right collection.
I bought this suitcase at a flea market for 2 euro's (it was so ugly *grin*) My husband changed the handle for me which I bought at a hardware store just for this suitcase.
  


First I used gesso for the whole suitcase to give it a softer look, then I tore all the paper in little pieces and just randomly stuck it on there with Glue N' Seal (matte finish). When is was all dry I finished it off with a little more gesso. The backside is just with the torn paper as I will use this laying down anyways.




BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Somewhere In Time, Antiquity, Beauty, Chrononaut, Balloons, Elegance
/Somewhere In Time
Double Dot Paper: Shadow Vintage
Buttons: Somewhere In Time
Brads: Somewhere In Time
Jewels: Somewhere In Time
Noteworthy: Somewhere In Time
Kraft Wood: Mustaches, Gears
Kraft Gift Bag: Quatrefoil
Stamps: Wall To Wall Textures, Stitches

I really loved working on this suitcase hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday.

Love 


1 opmerking:

  1. This looks fabulous Amy and I love how you up cycled this old suitcase.
    Julie x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen