dinsdag 7 oktober 2014

Beautiful You - Layout for ***Tresors de Luxe*** & playing a second time at Once Upon A Sketch

Hi everyone, 
Last week I got my new DT package from Lucy the owner of "Tresors de Luxe" and I was so amazed by all the prettiness inside of it.
I totally made use of the new things right away.

Beautiful You: 


For this layout I used "Strawberry Fields"by Webster's Pages this is such a pretty line but I have to say I love the older lines by them much better.
The chipboard is Imaginarium Designs & off course what's a layout without Lindy's Stamp Gang spray's!
The girl in the picture is my brother's little daughter Emmelie she's such a cutie.
Let's look a little closer:







I had a lot of fun creating this layout because of the brighter colors
Tresors de Luxe products used:

EM-003

I used the one with the pink flower print on it!

I also based my layout on the sketch at "Once Upon A Sketch" the sketch is one of my altime favorites because you can do so much with it! This time I used it upside down.

Lets have a look at the sketch: 

Also the theme is right up my ally then I hear you think "hey girl you have a son" well I do but my son has 6 cousins that means I have 6 nieces!! And they hold very well on pictures *grin*


Thank you so much for your visit I would love to read what you think about my work!
I wish you all a very creative week.

Love


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Well you know I love coming by here! This layout is so pretty and so girly and that lace is stunning.. such a gorgeous photo and love the soft flowers too.. beautiful..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een mooie layout weer Amy! de bloemen zijn gaaf zeg van tresors de luxe. En wat is je nichtje een schatje.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Terrific take on our OUAS challenge.....that lace is soooo delish! And the whole softness of the page is amazingly pretty....loooove!!! Thanks, as always, for sharing.....And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ik moest zo lachen om jouw zoon-nichtjes opmerking! Jij bent wel een echte meisjes scrapper hoor Amy! Het is gewoon je stijl al die friebeltjes en kantjes. En wat is deze mooi geworden!! Het is pas 10 oktober en je hebt al 2 inzendingen bij OUAS, heb je vakantie :) Fijn weekend, vanavond lekker the voice kijken!! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen