woensdag 22 oktober 2014

Remember When Layout for ***Tresors de Luxe*** + Playing at Lindy's Stamp Gang, Cheery Lynn Designs & Once Upon A Sketch!

Hi lovelies, 
Today I would like to share a layout that I made for my DT work at 
"Tresors de Luxe"
As much as I love seeing all the pretty OTP projects by my fellow DT members my heart is with layouts. 

Remember When: 

If you look at the picture above you don't see the nice blue shimmer it has sadly :-(
 I used a picture of my mom way back when she was a little girl, my grandmother loved doing my mom's hair. My mom hated it because her mom made it look like a Shirley Temple hair do she always talks about it when I show her this picture.

Let's have a closer look:




Here you see the shimmer blue what I was talking about :-)





Tresors de Luxe products used:


 LA-160

FL-055

With this layout I will be entering the gorgeous October 2014 color challenge at:


I really love working with the spray's & embossing powders Lindy's Stamp Gang has to offer.
Look at this gorgeous color challenge:


As some of you might know my husband and I love Koi's so this one was very dear to me!
First I wanted to use a picture of our Koi's but it became my mom hihihihi lol silly change right??
Thank you so much for this amazing color challenge I had so much fun.

The color spray's I used are:
Royal Peacock Fire
Black Orchid Silver
Kissin' Kenickie Coral
Clam Bake Beige
Bodacious Blush

I will be also entering at:
When I saw the theme I was very happy: 

The dies I used: 

And I will be entering for a third time at:
I have to tell you I was really inspired by the sketch this month as you can see, the theme was the women in out lives! Well this is a layout of my mom when she was just a little girl.
My mom loves haiku poems so on one of the doilies tucked behind the picture I wrote a poem trying it to be a haiku *grin* I do hope she will like it when I give this to her.
Also the quote by Tim Holtz underneath the picture was totally made for my mom.....
One time this amazing sketch again: Maybe you see I kinda flipped it :-)))


Thank you so much for taking the time to come to my blog and leaving a comment.
 I really appreciate you doing so!
I hope I inspired you to play along both challenges & I wish you all a very creative week.

Love




11 opmerkingen:

  1. Great job! i love what you made, thanks so much for joining the Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful layout, Amy, great use of all the doilies. Fabulous vintage look! Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Really lovely! The lace is gorgeous and precious photo too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful vintage layout Amy and a gorgeous picture of your mum. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
    Julie x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Simply gorgeous Amy !! So soft and elegant and shabby chic! Thank you for joining us at Lindys for the Color Challenge. xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Gorgeous page! Loving the Shirley T curls, actually, too;) It has such a softness to it - great vintage vibe happening, & that shimmer in the closie? Yum!! Thanks sooo much for sharing with us at OUAS this month....& you know the FB thing to do, too, by now, I reckon:):)!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. amazing tender lo!!! great details! thanks for playing with LSG!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I love the delicacy of your page and embelissements in Metals Wow I love.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. How beautiful was your Mom!!! Love the amazing vintage feel of this page...Thank you so much for joining OUAS as well with this page!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen