dinsdag 6 januari 2015

Two cards for ***BoBunny***

Hi lovelies, 
Today I would like to share two cards with you that I made for BoBunny that were posted on their blog on 31st of December.
I didn't have time to post them any sooner as today. 
In the month of December we at BoBunny are teaming up with Leaky Shed Studio's chipboard as most of you know I love to work with chipboard so this was kinda heaven for me although I am a DT member for Imaginarium Designs it was fun to play with other chipboard for once....
For both my cards I was inspired by cards on pinterest.
Have a very merry Christmas: 
I really wanted to make some kind of a pocket card using BoBunny packaging. The tag below is made out of a brads packaging really fun and super easy. 

You know O love to stitch, I always do that on my sewing machine. A tip: only sew trough one layer of paper otherwise your sewing machine will die on you. 
The Leaky Shed Studio chipboard was treated with embossing powder and ink.  
I am still in love with the gorgeous BoBunny flowers don't you just love the dimension they have  BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Caroling, Flurry, Glad Tidings/Christmas Collage
Brads: Christmas Collage
Jewels: Chocolate
Stamps: Holiday Wishes, It Is Written
Glimmer Spray: Gold, Sugar
Ink Pad: Sugar, Wild Berry, Licorice
Blossoms: Harvest Orange Daisy, Natural Earth Daisy, Buttercup Pansy, Wildberry Pansy

Warmest Wishes: 
For my second card I wanted to use the gorgeous "Altitude"collection I have to say I think this is by far the prettiest collection made by BoBunny ever. As you see I love different shapes of cards and purple & blue are my favorite colors to scrap. 
Don't you just love the snowflakes by Leaky Shed Studios? I have to say this was made in 15 minutes. Also on this card I used white embossing powder and later treated it with the silver glimmer paste to make it sparkle.
I hope I inspired you to make some pretty cards.
BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Bundled, Altitude, Blizzard, Cozy/Altitude
Buttons: Altitude
Jewels: Double Dot Aqua
Blossoms: Denim Blue Zinnia, Denim Blue Daisy

Thank you so much for your visit and I hope to see you all back very soon!!!
Love 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten