donderdag 19 maart 2015

Two Cards using Heritage collection for ***BoBunny***

Goodmorning everyone, 
Today I would like to share two cards using the pretty "Heritage" collection. I must say that this is one my favorite collections BoBunny ever made since I am totally into vintage at the moment.
On this card I used the new laser chip clock which is absolutely adorable.

Priceless Love:
I love layering my paper so when I make cards I mostly use three layers!
Let's have a closer look: 

BoBunny also has some amazing new silver & gold rubons that are super easy to use. 
These are the products I used: 
Here is a little tutorial on how to treat the laser cut chipboard pieces you have.
Here is the raw piece first you treat it with a layer of gesso {any gesso will do}.

I used chocolate pearlescents for my next layer just use your finger to apply. Now it looks all shimmery your next layer will be the pretty gold glimmer spray.

Then you will need you heat tool to dry so you can apply your last layer "gold glitter paste" and now it's all finished looking gorgeous.
BoBunny Supplies: 
Patterned Paper: Anthology, Lifetime/Heritage
6x6 Paper Pad: Heritage
Double Dot: Decaf Chevron
Brads: Heritage
Blossoms: Buttercup Bouquet, Natural Earth Pansy
Stickers: Combo Stickers, Stamp Stickers/Heritage
Craft Dies: 3x4 Ornate Frame
Rubons: Filagree Gold
Stickable Stencils: Love
Laser Cut Chipboard: Clock 
Glimmer Mist: Gold 
Glitter Paste: Gold 
Pearlescents: Chocolate

Happy Birthday Mother: 
This card I made for my mom also using some pearlescents and gold glimmer spray! For this card I also used the pretty new "stamps" BoBunny offers.
Let's have a closer look: 
I stamped the butterflies on the register sheet and then cut it out so I could later on apply it on my card. On the base of my card I used the heart stencil and gold pearlescents to make those cute little hearts.
I hope I have inspired you to use your BoBunny mixed media products!  I really loved making these cards & enjoyed making my little tutorial. Have a wonderful day!

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Belong, Register/Heritage
6x6 Paper Pad: Heritage
Double Dot: Maize Chevron
Noteworthy: Heritage
Blossoms: Natural Earth Pansy
Stamps: Flutter, Floral, Captured
Stickable Stencils: Cascade
Pearlescents: Gold
Glimmer Spray: Gold 

Love 


1 opmerking:

  1. Beide zijn super mooi Amy! En wat heb je het chipboard mooi behandeld! Ziet er heel goed uit...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen