donderdag 2 april 2015

April Color Challenge at *** Lindy's Stamp Gang***

Hello everyone, 
It's time for a new color challenge at the "Lindy's Stamp Gang" blog.
This month the colors are jet again totally gorgeous and so spring like. Just take a look at this beautiful color palette:
Here is my take on this months color challenge:
This time I used a picture of one of my sweet nieces from a couple of years back.
Let's have a closer look: 



Lindy's Stamp Gang products used: 
 Embossing powders used:
Sunset Yellow Orange
Oakleaf Olive
Tilt-a-Wheel Teal
Geranium Coral Blush

If you would like to play along with the monthly challenge please visit the blog here
==>  "Lindy's Stamp Gang" <==
I hope you all like my layout and I want to wish you a wonderful day!!

Love


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Dat is weer een heel gaaf LO-tje geworden.
    Heerlijke foto ook zo.
    Groetjes, Ria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the colors, and the layers. Great use of the chipboard pieces. Beautiful page.

    Hug,
    Diane

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen