vrijdag 10 april 2015

Made with Love Layout for ***Studio 75***

Good morning everyone, 
 Today I'd like to show you a bright layout using the red & yellows in the gorgeous new Palce lizać / Yummy! collection from Studio 75 for a non cook related layout. 
For this layout I used a picture of my sweet little niece wearing a dress that looks like on of the sheets in this collection.

Made with Love: 
This layout has a bunch of layers, first I started of with the red square sheet on top of that I layered the burlap sheet which is my personal favorite.
Let's have a closer look:





 Studio 75 products used:
Palce lizać 02
Palce lizać 03
Magnolia - 5 sztuk
Stempel - motyl
I hope you enjoyed looking at my layout!
I would love it if you will play in this months challenge at the blog the mood board is super pretty!
"April 2015 Mood Board" 
Have a great day!
Love 


1 opmerking:

  1. Amy, a most beautiful layout. I love ginghams - it reminds me of Spring and Summer. Your niece is so very cute.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen