dinsdag 14 april 2015

Romantic Day Layout for ***BoBunny***

Today I would like to show you a layout I made for BoBunny with the super amazing "Safari" collection. Maybe you all know that that collection has all kinds of animal prints, zoo animals & and everything that has to do with wildlife on it.
I wanted to challenge myself to not make a layout with animals on it but make that collection more of a romantic one.
So I used a picture of my uncle & aunt being all smoochy on a top of a mountain looking at a gorgeous view {if I recall it's in Denver Colorado}
That's were they life now.

Romantic View:
For me this is a simple layout you know me I love to add. But hubby told me to stop adding because he liked it this way. 
Let's have a closer look: 



BoBunny Supplies: 
Patterned Papers: Safari, Outback, Corrugated, Habitat/Safari
6x6 Paper Pad: Safari
Stickers: Star-Crossed, Safari, Garden Journal
Film Sticker: Rose Cafe
Glimmer Spray: Frost 
Ink Pad: Licorice
Stamps: It Is Written, Wall To Wall Textures
Jewels: Mocha
Buttons: Safari, Heritage
Brads: Safari
Blossoms: Denim Blue Pansy, Denim Blue Zinnia, Natural Earth Zinnia, Buttercup Bouquet, Natural Earth Daisy, Natural Earth Pansy  

I hope I inspired you to use this collection or any other collection different then where that are made for if you know what I mean.
Have a blessed day lovelies.
Love 


1 opmerking: