zondag 6 december 2015

Designer for ***My Creative Scrapbook***

Hello there lovelies,
Today I  have some happy news to share from now on I will be designing with all the pretty kits "My Creative Scrapbook"offers thank you so much Pam for having me on this wonderful team. 
I am so excited to join this group of amazing ladies.


It's reveal day over at "My Creative Scrapbook" and I would like to show you the layout's I created with this amazing December kit.
Which has all drool worthy goodies in it such as: 
Prima Marketing: A Victorian Christmas Chipboards & more 
Prima Marketing: A Victorian Christmas Flowers {three packs} 
Prima Marketing: A Victorian Christmas Alphabets Stickers 
Prima Marketing: A Victorian Christmas 12x12 papers 8 designs 
Authentique: 12x12 papers 2 designs 
Lilybee: 12x12 Audry sheet
Blue Fern Studios: 12x12 papers 2 designs 
Echo Park: Decorative Brads
and some gorgeous ribbon. 

Layout 1:
Happy Day: 
Let's have a closer look:



Layout 2:
My Love: 
Let's have a closer look:



You could always visit the blog and see what all the other ladies made with these amazing December kits! Thank you so much for your visit and I hope you like my work with this kit!

Love 


2 opmerkingen:

  1. WAt gaaf zeg! Gefeliciteerd!! Je hebt ook wel hele mooie dingen gemaakt met hun kit, dus geen wonder dat ze je graag als permanent DT lid wil :) Supermooie, winterse lay-outs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gefeliciteerd Amy!! Je bent goed op dreef met je designteams!!! Dit zijn dan ook weer super leuke layouts!! Mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen