donderdag 28 januari 2016

January 2016 Kit at ***My Creative Scrapbook*** Layout 3 + Playing at Kaisercraft January challenge

Hi everyone, 
Today I would like to show you a layout that I made with the amazing January kit from "My Creative Scrapbook"! This kit has all pretty papers by Kaisercraft the Treasured Moments collection in specific also you will have the collectables from the same collection in this kit.  
For this layout I used the black and white papers but first take look at this beautiful kit:
For this 3rd layout I used a picture of my dear parents in law all about making their first selfie ever! We had so much fun seeing this picture the first time they are both in the age of 70 and still very much in love with each other. And I think it's a wonderful first selfie don't you think so too?
For this layout I went all pink that's in the kit. 

You Make Me Smile:   
On the bottom of these papers are some amazing sayings which are great to use on you layouts also the collectables are a amazing addition to the papers. Let's have a closer look: 


Don't you just love this kit as much as I do???
With this layout I want to enter the January challenge at the "Kaisercraft" blog for a third time {lol} this month there is a sketch which looks very pretty just take a look:
KC JAN challenge
Thank you so much for your visit and for the lovely comments everyone leaves on my blog!
I really do appreciate them......have a lovely day xox 

3 opmerkingen: