vrijdag 9 september 2016

Picture Perfect Layout for ***Maja Design***

Hi everyone, 
This is a layout that I made with several Maja Design collections and this was posted on their blog Friday the 2nd {as I was filling in for Elena Olinevich}we switched days. I used a picture of my handsome man that I took on our vacation in Turkey. On this layout I used a bunch of The Dusty Attic chipboard pieces that I treated all differently I painted, embossed & stamped them. The collections I used are "Vintage Spring Basics", "Nyhavn"and "Sommartider"....every flower except the black ones are hand made with lovely dies. 

Picture Perfect: 
For the first time ever I used straws on my layout.....I totally love it! I did see it a lot on scrapbook pages that I had to try it too. I love this color palette especially because purple is my favorite color to scrap. Alle the chipboard pieces are first gessod and later on painted with Dusty Attic acrylic piant and the circles with the text in them are embossed with Lindy's Stamp Gang powder. On the frame I added some text stamps at the end. 


I enjoy all the metal pieces there are in this hobby but I have to say I am running out of them and they are not for sale anymore here in The Netherlands it is sad that they are not here forever lol.....I so love this picture of my handsome men I am the luckiest woman on this planet. 
 I did some mixed media on the background too I can't imagine to not use spray or paste on my work anymore they so give your layout the wow factor hihihihi.


Maja Design papers used: 
Sitting at the dock {Nyhavn}, Badlakan {Sommartider},7th of April, 8th of April, 9th of April, 10th of April & 11th of April {Vintage Spring Basics} 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and I would like to thank each and everyone of you who always leave such sweet comments on my blog.....have a lovely & sunny weekend. 
Love

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten